This is one of the longer LEO Roundtables that we’ve ever done, but more importantly: it’s the first Live podcast that we’ve done as well. Threespeak recently updated their live-streaming platform and it worked like a charm. We had a few people join us in chat and there were no delays, no dropped frames and no lag.
Streaming was a great experience and we’ll definitely continue to stream the roundtables each week on threespeak. We’ll also look to multi-stream it on Twitter and possibly Facebook/YouTube to try and bring in a wider audience to Hive and LeoFinance.
We covered an incredibly wide range of topics during this show but we had a heavy focus on crypto and DeFi.
In This Episode:
- 0:00 Bail-Out Mania: The Global Markets Will Rally On Anything
- 3:45 AAPL and TSLA Stock Splits
- 8:55 Real Estate - Small Towns, Lumber Prices and Rental Properties
- 15:20 If You Had $1000, Would You Buy BAT or HIVE?
- 16:30 Earning BAT and Brave Browser Adoption
- 25:00 Brave Built-in Wallet
- 31:49 BAT: The Biggest Token in DeFi
- 37:15 RUNE and DeFi Pump Cycle
- 43:40 Why is ETH a Good Investment?
- 45:49 BTC Price Analysis
- 52:08 MicroStrategy Adds Bitcoin to Their Balance Sheet
- 54:00 Crypto Portfolio Strategy: Just Buy Bitcoin or Speculate on Alts?
- 1:04:25 MakerDAO CDP Vaults with BAT
- 1:10:45 Apple and Credit Spreads
- 1:20:00 SPY and Equities V-Bottom: Will We Spike Through Highs and then Reverse?
- 1:32:35 Lemonade (LMND): The Robinhood of Insurance
- 1:40:30 Silver and Silver Miners (AG)
- 1:48:20 Evolution and Results of Neal’s SPY Strategy
- 1:54:38 LeoDex V5 Update
- 1:58:00 Instant Swaps - Swap-app.app Review
- 2:02:00 Oasis.app
- 2:21:00 LEO Token Supply and Ad Revenue
Posted Using LeoFinance