Newcomers need some basic knowledge on How Steem Ecosystem works, hopefully through these series of achievements and the tasks accompanying it will make the newcomers knowledgable enough navigating Steem Blockchain platform particularly Steemit.
In this post you will be able to learn:
- The compilations of Achievement series for Newcomers
- Resources for all guides and information regarding Steem Network
- The spreadsheets on Google Sheet that you can use for tracking and record the retention rate of Newcomer under your care.
Achievement 1 Task
Post for Achievement 1 here...
Objectives of Achievement 1
- Newcomers Introduce and Verify themselves to Steem Community
- Newcomers get to know other community within Steem Ecosystem
Achievement 2 Task
Post for Achievement 2 here...
Objectives of Achievement 2
- Newcomers have knowledge on basic security on steem such as how their master passwords works and can differentiate the use of their account posting key, active key, private owner key and memo key.
- Newcomers understand the use of their steemit wallet.
Achievement 3 Task
Post for Achievement 3 here...
Objectives of Achievement 3
- Newcomers have knowledge on Proof of Brain concept.
- Newcomer have basic knowledge on producing and sharing quality/original content.
- Newcomer embracing the existing Steem Community etiquette
Achievement 4 Task
Post for Achievement 4 here...
Objectives of Achievement 4
- Newcomers have basic Markdown skills.
- Newcomers are able to use some advance markdown with the given markdown template.
Achievement 5 Task
Post for Achievement 5 here...
Objectives of Achievement 5
- Newcomers have a basic understanding of how to use tools in steem ecosystems such as steemworld.org, steemscan.com, steemyy.com and steemdb.io
- Newcomers know how to utilize these tools for their daily tracking or transaction on their steem account.
Achievement 6 Task
Post for Achievement 6 here...
Objectives of Achievement 6
- Newcomers know how curation work in steem
- Newcomers get to know what witness is and how to vote for witness
- Newcomers know how to create their own community or join the existing community that fit their interest
- Newcomers know how to use third party applications widely use by steemian such as discord.
Compilation of Achievements' Task post
Final Task for Newcomers Achievement Program : Compilation of Achievements' Task post
Anyone is free to use this program curriculum for mentoring newcomers under your care. I welcome any feedback on this program curriculum, any additional task or any changes that you deem necessary to optimize the impact on the newcomers that will become part of our Steem Community.
Here are some great resources created by our steemian in the past that still relevant now. Some of the information in there might be out of date and some services may no longer available as the creators may not be active in Steem Blockchain anymore.
Answering Common Questions: Full Guide List
Materials for Record and Tracking Retention of Newcomers
For tracking the retention rate of the newcomers I created this spreadsheet on Google Sheet, mentors are free to use this spreadsheet, make a copy to your own google sheet.
STEEM Greeter of STEEM POD Project.