Almost a month ago in the Project Hope Community we did this First Competition, but as was announced before, we will be doing a competition every month, this is the second one... so let's see what it's all about.
As some of you know, I am part of the team antiplagiarism of Project Hope together with @gbenga and @juanmolina, of course under the leadership of @crypto-piotr. Recently we commented that one way to prevent users from falling into plagiarism, due to ignorance, is educate. Also this is the purpose of this post, to show a way to elaborate publications but with original content. Now, what is the form of the contest?
Let your imagination fly and produce a publication based on the following sentence:
Education makes machines that act like men and produces men who act like machines." Erich Fromm.
Just like that, make a post of what the previous sentence inspired you to write. Generally, there are contests that start from writing a publication from an image, and it is valid, but we wanted to try something different, starting from the fact that there are always many possibilities to create a content that is yours and avoid falling into plagiarism, does it seem logical to you?.
Of course, every contest has its rules and this is no exception, but they are basic and I know you will have no problem following them, they are the following:
- Write a post of between 250 and 500 words, related to the phrase that has been placed as the main idea.
- Publication must be done in the community of Project Hope.
- You can use the images you need to express your idea, but that are in the public domain (always quote the source, if you don't know how to do it consult here).
- Mention this contest somewhere in your publication.
- Resteem to this post, the idea is to reach as many users as possible. (optional)
- Use the tag #ph-contest
- Any sign of plagiarism in the publication will lead to not being considered as a participant in the contest.
- You can also leave the links of the participation posts as comments in this publication.
This contest ends when the 7 days of circulation of this post ends.
Basically those would be the rules, now, I know that some people might find it difficult to create a post from a sentence, so I leave some questions that might be useful to start and develop your writing, always being able (preferably) to express only and exclusively your ideas.
- Do you agree or disagree with the sentencing approach and why?
- Do you have an example to justify your position regarding the sentence?
- What do you think about education?
- Do you think that education today is appropriate and really favors everyone?
These are only some questions that could be asked in order to elaborate your participation in the contest...
Now, a part that interests all of you, THE PRIZE, will be the following:
- First prize: 70% vote with the Project Hope trailer (350000 STEEMPOWER )
- Second prize: 50% vote with the Project Hope trailer (350000 STEEMPOWER)
- Third prize: 30% vote with the Project Hope trailer (350000 STEEMPOWER)
The jurors of this contest will be @juanmolina and I (@josevas217).
Thank you very much in advance for your participation.
I authorize the use of this banner to everyone who wants to do it.
Visit our partner STEEMSCAN if you are looking for an easy and fast way to convert STEEM to other important cryptom currencies. To access the page click on the following link: