Today's SKY TRANSIT summarizes an article I wrote entitled AI Blockchain Projects.
AI Blockchain Projects
The primary purpose of the initial post was to compile a list of currently active blockchain projects involved in AI. Here is a copy of that list:
- SingularityNET - ecosystem for services at scale
- Blackbird.AI - deception proof media
- Gainfy - intelligent, data-driven healthcare
- Effect.ai - human-labeled data
- Indorse - actionable insights for software engineering
- DeepBrain Chain - neural network for computational power
- Thought Network - efficient data integration
- TrueBit Protocol - enhancement through smart contracts
- Raven Protocol - efficient deep-learning training protocol
- Matrix AI Network - intelligent, open source broad solutions
Other topics explored some nuances of pairing AI with blockchains. The key points are highlighted next.
Main topics covered in my post:
- introducing the concept of user defined logic tied to value
- AI innovation outpaces public awareness
- better decentralized applications with AI
- data inherently benefits from even modest blockchain adoption
- there are levels to way the blockchain and AI can be paired
- pairing blockchain with deep machine learning is likely dependent on the following:
-> raw vs. organized data
-> number of independent interested parties
->expected level of complex applications
Questions moving forward [re-posted section] :
- Is employing blockchain for an AI project always a better solution?
- Where will a particular blockchain-based AI project end up?
- How do AI-blockchains ultimately differ from non-blockchain AIs?
- When does an AI project need blockchain the most?
- Is there a significant benefit in adopting blockchain early in the development of an AI?
Let me end it here, as these Sky Transits are meant to be quick reads.
Let me know if I am missing anything. Appreciate it.
visit the full/original posthere
Spread the word and create exciting opportunities.
For more information about @project.hope, fly over to the main site here and view content by other #PH authors.