Today I started experimenting with macro in my room. I had to first go outside and find the moss. Now I have a stage and I need actors.
I'll have to carve them out of wood. My old skills will come in handy. But for now, for testing, I took what is already at hand. Their size and height are a little too much, but this is also useful for a start. I need to feel this scene.
I do not have enough photos to participate in the MACRO competition from @@sultan-aceh. Let this post just be in support of this wonderful initiative.
For those wishing to take part in this amazing competition, I leave this link and allow myself to briefly remind about the conditions of participation.
SUPER MACROPHOTOGRAPHY COMPETITION RULES
- This contest is open to the entire Steemians Community on Steemit
- Super Macrophotography Image "Not video"
- More detailed image results are prioritized
- Mention the competition category you are participating in
- Photos are not allowed to use frames
- Short description, we welcome a minimum of 300 to 500 words.
- Editing is allowed within normal and natural limits.
- Photos must be original work - NO PLAGIARISM
- Photos must not be Cros Post or other Flatforms
- Link the Contest Post Link in the Comments below "Not Mandatory"
- Use hashtags, so that we can easily find your post
- You can submit one (1) entry per day
- There will be a process to clarify the winning photo
- Contest Announcement 1 Month After This Post.
- Winners will be drawn in 1 Winner every Sunday
- There are only 4 winners every month.
- Winners will be contacted.
For more details, I advise you to visit the post of the organizer of the competition.
This competition is a good chance to make yourself known in the community and on the platform. Go beyond the usual. Discover the amazing macrocosm. Fill your community feed with creative content.
3% beneficiary @wox-helpfund
Manual processing in Lightroom
From Russia with Love
The time has come to build our own steem power