Among the benefits that nature offers us is a medicinal garden plant, called oreganon, oregano orejon, Mexican mint, Indian oregano, whose scientific name is Plectranthus Amboinicus.
Among the most notable characteristics are: fleshy leaves, with a pleasant smell, can reach up to one meter in height, preferably not receiving the sun's rays directly.
- This medicinal plant is used to soothe the discomfort of the flu. It can be combined with other herbs such as: malojillo, pennyroyal and a few drops of lemon.
- It helps calm stomach discomfort, inflammation of the colon, gastritis, flatulence, diarrhea.
- Excellent for treating kidney diseases.
- Excellent for removing fungus from skin and nails. (Prepare ointments or poultice).
- When the water (one liter) is about to boil, add 3 or 4 leaves of Oregon, leave for about three minutes, lower the heat and cover. Strain, sweeten and drink. You can also drink it cold or warm.
Photos taken with my cell phone Xiaomi Redmi 9C.