Most of the time, we have leftover rice. I actually doing it in purpose during dinner so I can make fried rice for breakfast. With fried rice alone, it can be a standalone meal along with hot coffee. So here I am sharing my fried rice recipe:
- Leftover rice
- Soy sauce
- Slice the ingredients such as carrots, cabbage, kikiam, and hotdogs in small pieces
- Heat the pan and melt the butter.
- Stir fry all the ingredients on the melted butter until slightly brown.
- Add thr rice on the ingredients, and stir then altogether. Put some soy sauce, salt, sugar, and pepper. Add more butter for better aroma.
- Must remmeber to avoid overcooking because it will make the rice messy.
- Serve the fried rice on the plate. Bon Appétit!
You can make your fried rice fancy by adding more ingredients like meat loaf, ham, luncheon meat, and others. I am thinking of adding up onion leaves but I don't have one.
Anyway, you can also make fried rice from a leftover dish, depending on its kind. I also made adobo fried rice doing the procedures above. I had leftover adobo that time, and I decided to make it as fried rice. I also made one from pork tapa, and other meat dish which has sauce.
Thanks for visiting!
This was also posted on Peakd.