Steemit New User Tracking (#SUT)
As I am currently working on an experiment project i.e. New User Tracking. I would like to share an update on the same.
Steemit New User Tracking Url - https://steemut.azurewebsites.net
The latest build v0.1.1 is deployed on production on 15 October 2020.
- Added Start date and End date fields to search the newly registered users for the selected date range.
- Added date picker on UI.
- Displaying total users count for select date/range. (Users who have published at least 1 post.)
- Newly registered Users are updated till 2020-10-15 14:32:57 UTC in the #SUT database.
Background Job - Dev environment
Below is the screenshot of the background console program which I ran on my local machine to update the latest records. It will be automated soon and will be deployed on Microsoft Azure.
background job to update the data in SUT with latest user records with their post details
- Background Job to keep updating this New User's list, Post Url automatically on a daily basis.
- Login feature.
- Display country information if available in User's profile.
- Add background job to keep checking New Users post in case they publish their first post after 7 days, maybe till 2 weeks.
- Show New Users list on a new page who has not posted any blog yet.
- Active/dormant users list country-wise.
- Develop a complete feature page to maintain the Greeted Users list by The Steem Greeter Fairy Team
The next set of activities will be defined later once the above is accomplished.
That was all the updates related to the Steemit New User Tracking application. I would really appreciate any feedback/suggestions on this.
**Note: All the screenshots are taken from Steemit New User Tracking application which is managed by me.
10% of the reward from this post will go to @bestofindia.
To know more about the Best of India community & its objective, visit this post