Kamer Steemit Promo Contest
Cameroon (Kamer) Steem Promo Contest is a weekly contest that aims at raising awareness about Steemit on Steem and other social networking platforms such as Twitter, WhatsApp, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.
It’s a weekly creative writing, photo and video contest wherein Cameroonian steemians are expected to produce a creative advertorial or photo or video content that raises awareness about steemit, and then share on their social networks while recording the number of views, likes, comments, shares, retweets and feedback from their Steemit advert social networking share.
The contest is strictly for Cameroonian Steemians and all entries to Kamer Steemit Promo Contest will receive 02 Steem for participation, be upvoted and resteemed by all contestants as well as receive upvotes and resteems from from @steem-cameroon, @saxopedia, @fombae, @njiatanga and @thegreens.
The best 03 advertorials, 03 photos and best 03 video entries will receive juicy Steem rewards.
- Make a short advertorial about Steemit or take a picture that promotes Steemit or make a video that raises awareness about Steemit and share on all your social networks. Your advertorial or picture or video should be Steemit promotional.
- Use “#promo-steem, #kamersteempromo” and "#cameroon" their first three primary tags
- Comment with a link of your post on this post.
- Upvote and resteem this post
- Share or post your Steemit advertorial, photo or video on your social networks.
- After the share or post to your social networking channels, comment on your Kamer Steemit Promo Contest entry with screenshots of your social networking shares detailing the number of views, likes, comments, shares, etc.
- Upvote and Resteem at least 03 contest entries. Please make sure you tag the Steemians whose entries you have upvoted and resteemed along side the link to your Contest entry.
For example: Here is my entry to the Kamer Steemit Promo Contest: https://steemit.com/hive-195150/@thegreens/cameroon-steemit-promo-contest-awards.
@tjean @darellbass @verlonji
- Contest winners will be announced every Sunday.
- Judging, will be done by an independent jury and based on creativity and originality as well as the number of social networking shares.
- Only one entry per category per Steemian and Cameroonian Steemians are encouraged to participate in all 03 Categories. Meaning you can make an advertorial, a photo and a video and participate in all 03 categories of the contest.
Contest Prize (3 Steemit T-Shirts and 100 Steem)
The contest has 03 Categories i.e the advertorial, photo and video categories with over 100 Steem
|Contest Category||First Prize||Second Prize||Third Prize|
|Advertorial||Steemit T-Shirt plus 10 Steem||08 Steem||05 Steem|
|Photo||Steemit T-Shirt plus 10 Steem||08 Steem||05 Steem|
|Video||Steemit T-Shirt plus 10 Steem||08 Steem||05 Steem|
- All entries will receive 02 Steem for participation in the contest.
- All entries will receive at least 03 upvotes and resteems from other contestants.
- All entries will receive an upvote and resteem from @steem-cameroon, @saxopedia, @njiatanga, and @thegreens. 4. Winning entries will receive juicy upvotes from @steemcurator04 or @booming or @steemcurator01 and @stephenkendal
The contest is a weekly contest and will run from Monday 12th - Sunday 18thof April 2021 at 11:59PM.
Cameroonian Steemians can also earn Steem by participating in the Cameroon Steemit Sensitization Campaign Project (Plan of Action for Week 2 to be published later today) and by joining the Steemit Njangi: https://steemit.com/njangi/@thegreens/steemit-njangi-a-steem-tool-to-retain-and-economically-empower-steemians-or-cameroon-steemit-program-03.
The Greens is a grassroots environmental organization that strives to educate, inspire and engage young people to take action to combat climate change and be at the forefront of biodiversity conservation and waste management.