Ingredients: For 2 pax
3 Tbsp Coconut Oil
6 Cloves Garlic(peeled)
150g chicken fillet (marinated)
2 cups Bee hoon (Jasmine brand -silky effect)
2-3 Tbsp light soya sauce
2dash white pepper
1/4tsp sesame oil
1/2tsp dark soya sauce (caramelised colour)
Preparations: (In a medium bowl, marinade 150g of chicken fillet with
1tsp corn starch
1/4tsp chicken stock
2dash white pepper ) -For smooth & silky chicken effect (Washed & chopped broccoli into smaller pieces then placed it into a steamer for 20 minutes) (Minced 6 cloves of garlic and place it into a small plate/bowl) (Soak bee hoon into warm water for 15 minutes to soften it)
- On high heat (electric stove: heat no. 9), heat up the pan with 1 Tbsp of coconut oil.
- Stir fried garlic until fragrant and turned light brown.
- Add in chicken fillet with 1 Tbsp of coconut oil and stir fried until it turn white in colour.
- Remove chicken from heat into a medium bowl.
- Add 1 Tbsp coconut oil with 2 eggs and stir fried until eggs are half cooked.
- Add in bee hoon, soya sauce, sesame oil, white pepper, dark soya sauce and some hot water. Stir fried bee hoon with the cooked chicken fillet until fully cooked.
- Finally add in the broccoli. Mix well and it’s ready to serve.
- Before that, taste it first whether it’s enough salty. If not enough, add a pinch of salt and stir well.
Hope you love our healthy homemade fried bee hoon recipe!