Does anyone know why this happens?



Ive noticed this happen a few times in my life. You fill an ice tray, freeze it, and sometimes you get little stretched out protrusions like the ice was reaching for something.





I give votes to people who interact with me.

Subscribe to my youtube channel and let me know in the comments to receive a vote from me! Thanks in advance!


Authors get paid when people like you upvote their post.
If you enjoyed what you read here, create your account today and start earning FREE STEEM!
Sort Order:  trending

Creative as usual

Looking at your pictures, it is clear that these are all ice

Is there a fan in the freezer?

Looking at your pictures, it is clear that these are all ice.Moreover it looks like a frame of ice. Did you make it in your home because nowadays ordinary refrigerators have such ice making frames.

Strange phenomenon. Never seen anything like it. :-)

I think all the pictures written in your post and with the ice fridge are compatible.

This is an ice frame. However, it has been in the fridge for a long time, I think.

I first commented once. Still wondering again what is it really? In fact, it looks like ice. There is still a confusion. Your question was a bit complicated.

Hi @intrepidthinker, that is really interesting phenomenon, have never seen it, looks weird like alien :)

What is this I don't know but looks good 😂

Look like hands of ghost reach out to escape ..😜
I think it's because of cold air made molecules of water upward.

To the question in your title, my Magic 8-Ball says:

Yes definitely

Hi! I'm a bot, and this answer was posted automatically. Check this post out for more information.

This is the ice frame. The ice is frozen by keeping water in the fridge in this way.