Are the Democrats continuing to tie their fortunes or misfortunes to the July 25 phone call between President Trump and Ukraine President Zelenskyy? If so, there are four facts regarding the phone call that will never change.
• President Trump and President Zelenskyy both say there was no pressure on either side.
• The call transcript shows no conditions being made on either side.
• The Ukrainians were not aware of any withheld aid at the time of the July 25th call.
• The Ukrainians didn’t open an investigation and still got their aid.
If this is the sole reason for the two vague and indeterminate articles of impeachment they are racing to bring before the House of Representatives this week, I’ll assert that they are in for a rude wakeup call.
This action by off the rails, rogue Democrat party members have been in place since April of 2016. This year-long action when the Democrat Party became the majority in the House of Representatives in 2018, has become their countdown clock and timer. They are only too well aware that they have a small window of opportunity to delegitimize the 2016 election and cast dispersions on the upcoming Presidential election in 2020.
The Democrat Party has no interest in or fidelity to their constituents who elected them to their current offices. I’m not certain when and where they became so disingenuous. Although I’d imagine that their narcissistic behavior and tendencies have been on a slow simmer just behind the curtain of their now Kabuki theater production.
The hate and derision that the Democrat Party and their minions have for President Trump and our Democratic Republic is a contributing factor to much of the current media unrest.
Positive things that have occurred since President Trump took office,
• More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
• African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
• Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.
Are just a few reminders of how we do not have to rely only upon the government for handouts and prosperity. Things like the above-mentioned items and the long list of other accomplishments make the Democrat Party irrelevant and out of place in our society.