This is a caricature of baotuoitreonline.com about land disputes between people of concentricity and the Hanoi government. I translated it into English but I didn't know if it was accurate or not. The content of dialogue in Vietnamese is "Ơn Giời! Các anh đi đánh Trung Quốc đấy phỏng? - Không ạ! chúng cháu đi dành đất với bọn Đồng Tâm".
See more about this dispute at this post.
The most recent clash between the two sides was at 4 am on January 9, 2020. Before the incident, internet and telephone waves in Dong Tam were broken. Domestic journalists are unable to access the scene and international journalists are also not authorized to report. At least so far international journalists have not been granted permission by the authorities to access the case.
All information posted by the state newspaper is provided by the government, while the information that is spread on social networks is provided by people in Dong Tam.
Connect with me on other foundation
🔥🔥🔥 Follow me to get minimum 1 follow from @anhvu & daily random upvotes from the @hoaithu's Curation Trail
💰💰💰 If you want to earn more rewards with your Steemit account, you can refer to the ways from this post.
- In Vietnam, driving after eating a fruit can be punished
- Clash between authorities and people in Dong Tam: Spiritual leader Le Dinh Kinh and his son died
- In just a few minutes, Vietnam will become an industrialized country
- Stealing a duck gets 7 years in prison, stealing $ 300 thousand is recommended for 3 years in prison
- The minister claimed not to accept gifts but later he took bribes
- No money to cure her children, she and her son were naked in the middle of the street
- 53 Masterpieces - Spring music was selective - Recorded before 1975 - Pretty voice for life