Anyone can participate in this contest. You do not need to have any skills in drawing or painting. Do not think you can not do it just because of insecurity about the quality of your work. You can do this! It is easy! -here is how:
1) Turn of the lights. (prepare a paper and the pencils or other drawing materials you want to use before!)
2) Look into the dark
3) Draw what you see... if you just see black, thats fine, just draw what your hand feels like
4) Since you are sitting in the dark for a while you can make out shapes on the paper you are drawing on very roughly
5) Get inspired... continue drawing (eather destroying the thing your previous drawing was looking like to you or drawing in a way to make the vision more clear... or do both and go crazy on it)
6) Choose a title
7) Turn on the light
8) Take a picture of your drawing
9)Resteem this post (by @yoganarchista)
10) Upload it to steemit and write a post about the process or the meaning it has for you
11) Use the tag #invisibledrawing
12) Write a comment with your drawing and the link to your post
Okay, this sounds like a lot of steps but I in the end turning of the light and the other little instructions are not so hard to handle. Please understand that I only accept entries that follow the rules of this contest. The winners will not be choosen because of the objectivly visible on the drawing but by their subjective describtion of their work. It is a bit random I guess but I can not give everyone 3 SBDs.
I created the two drawings above last night. The first drawing is called "Mother with child and demon!" the second one is called "Melting saint". I created the first one first. When I started I just let my hand move over the paper. I did not see much happening in the dark and I just let my hand follow its flow. After some time I started to see faces in my random strokes so I decided to make this impression more clear. I added another time ramdom strokes and saw completly different faces and increased their intencity. When I felt it was right I gave the drawing the name "Mother with child and demon!" that expresses some of the faces and face expressions I noticed in the darkness.
The second drawing I wanted to draw completly without looking at it so I closed my eyes in the darknes. Now it was really dark but not in a negative way. It gave my head the freedom it needed to let go of questioning what I was doing, I felt free to let my hand dance and express the feeling that I had when gazing into the darkness behind my own eyelids. After some time I could not wait to see what was the outcome of my drawing so I opened my eyes. When I looked at the drawing in the darkness I saw some object and decided to add a shaddow to finish the draw. I gave it the title "Melting saint" because of the weird round shapes I could already make out and the way the figure looks above the scenery but his authority is melting and he becomes one with the whole. After this I went to sleep.
The contest runs until the payout of this post. Now I am curious to see your pieces of invisible art! To motivate you: here are the prices!
1st: 3 SBDs
2nd: 2 SBDs
3rd: 1.5 SBDs
4th: 1 SBDs
5-10th: 0.5 SBDs