This is the easiest thing to tell of a person, it's easy to see if a person loves talking or prefers being quiet.
I have learnt this from myself, i am a quiet person and I know that you cannot generalise people, not everyone can be under the same label, alot of the assumptions people make about others aren't true, not every loud or quiet person has the same personality so before we begin, I would like to say that not all quiet or social people fall under the same group, it's just most of them.
Quiet people are :
- More likely to be an introvert.
- Do not like being too loud and don't appreciate unnecesary attention.
- Doesn't mind being a lone wolf and prefers to be independant.
- A quiet person likes to overcome things without being pressured and pressed.
- They like places that are not too noisy and are also more likely to love the sound of rain.
- Has common sence because he/she has more time to think before they speak.
- Obviously good listeners, but sometimes they may seem like they aren't even listening.
- It is easier for them to ignore things such as harmful words being thrown at them.
Advantage: Don't talk too much and when you speak, eveyone will listen and stop talking.
- They are more likely to have a job that requires them to interact and communicate with others.
- Enjoy talking and expressing their views.
- Like to do things and help others.
- Doesn't mind being the centre of attention.
- Social people easily kill time and worry less about tommorow because they live in the moment.
- They know how to start a conversation and don't even realise it.
- They enjoy themselves and adapt the new environments easily.
- Can keep a relationship going because he/she is fun to be around.