Hot, creamy and spicy! There's so much to love about this easy to make pasta dish!I don't make it often but when I do it disappears quickly haha This is a rich yet lovely dish, perfect for cooler weather!
1 Lb. Ground Spicy Italian Sausage (you can use mild if you prefer)
1 Lb. Mostaccioli or Ziti cooked al dente according to package directions
2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
1/2 medium sized red onion diced
4 cloves garlic (pressed or minced)
1/2 Tsp dried red pepper
1/2 Tsp salt
1.5 Cups heavy cream
1/2 Cup chicken broth
6 Oz chopped spinach (or kale)
1.5 Cups grated parmigiano
- Cook pasta al dente according to directions, drain and set aside
- Over medium heat, heat the olive oil and add the sausage, onions, garlic and pepper flakes.
- Cook the sausage throughly. Drain if neccesary.
- Lower the heat and add the salt, cream and broth.
- Bring it all to a simmer and add the spinach.
- Stir the parmigiano until it has melted completely.
- Pour the sauce over your cooked pasta and enjoy!
I hope you enjoy it as much as we all do!
Upvotes, resteems & Donations are loved! Merci 💕