With everything that is going on in the world around us, it's hard not to get absorbed in the worry a pandemic brings. I've been gone from Steemit approximately 2 weeks getting my home ready in case matters get worse in regards to the Coronavirus. As a prepper I've had a lot on my plate. Making sure all our supplies are stocked, food, water, ammo, toiletries, otc's and pet supplies and everything needed in case a quarantine is put into place. I usually like to be stocked for my family for approximately a year and make sure I have everything to keep my garden going as well.
A great way to make sure you can extend the life of your pantry is by making simple recipes with a lot of flavor using minimal ingredients. That is the case with this Pasta Limone that I am positive you will enjoy!
2 Servings of Spaghetti
(It's about 2 cups)
1/2 Stick unsalted butter
Grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- Bring salted water in a pot to boil and cook spaghetti al dente according to package directions.
- Drain spaghetti and toss in your butter. Stirring quickly but carefully as to not mush spaghetti until butter is completely melted.
- Place a colander over your pasta (to avoid getting lemon seeds in pasta which can be bitter) and squeeze the lemon halves into your pasta.
- Toss in one of the lemon halves and continue stirring. The heat gently incorporates the zest into the pasta.
- Quickly serve with a generous sprinkling of Parmigiana and enjoy!
That was easy right?
I hope you enjoy this recipe and I am hoping that our loved ones, and everyone on Steemit is safe, healthy and happy. In times like these the key is to be prepared not to panic.
From now on I will be posting every Monday, Wednesday and Friday so stop by and say hi!
Upvotes, resteems & Donations are loved! Grazie 💕