I try to mix up my workout at least every month but this is what I have been doing mostly everyday. I did have a few down days this month, as that will happen sometimes. 30 second rests between sets works pretty well for me. I can usually get this workout done in 1 hr and 15-30 min.
- 200 Calf Raises (2 X 100)
- 200 Stair Steppers (2 X 100)
- 100 Shoulder Shrugs (2 X 50)
- 100 Self Assisted Chest Dips (4 X 25)
- 25 Pushups (2 X 10 + 5)
- 200 Situps (8 X 25)
- 200 Forearm Squeezes (2 X 100)
- 100 Tricep Extensions (2 X 50)
- 100 Arm Curls (4 X 25)
Let me know what you guys think I should change up for March. I have an elliptical that I finally bought a new power cord that I lost a while back so I will be dragging that back in from the garage to the workout room. That way I can do more cardio :)
Love to all.