Jackfruit And Banana Rice Flour Pancakes (gluten free)
This recipe is not only gluten-free but will surely be a delicious treat for your family.
-1 cup rice flour
-1/2 tsp baking powder
-1/2 cup water or milk (optional)
-1 medium ripe banana (mashed)
-2 tbsp ripe jackfruit (minced)
-4 tsp brown sugar
-1 tsp vanilla extract
-a dash of cinnamon powder
-coco nectar or maple syrup
- Mix all dry ingredients thoroughly.
- Add the wet ingredients.
- Add the banana and jackfruit into the batter and mix well.
- Heat pan with a little coconut oil and pour pancake batter; use 1/4 cup measure.
- Let the pancakes cook until bubbles form and pop.
- Serve with butter and coco nectar or maple syrup.
- Enjoy with family or friends !