1 Keep the walls of the wall one side light green. Or keep the screen of the green color green
2) Keep the office computer or laptop's screen saver green in color. Take a look at it sometimes.
3) It is best not to open the eyes open and do not work. Close the eyes for a short period of time.
4) Keep eye exercises occasionally to keep eyes healthy. Rotate the eye glance at the clockwise side and on the opposite side of the clockwise
5. Drinking a sufficient amount of water each day is critical to keep your eyes fresh. This also hydrates the entire body and decreases puffiness around the eyes.
6. Wash your hands regularly to keep bacteria at bay and prevent them from getting in contact with your eyes, eyeglasses, and contact lenses.
Just like the rest of your body, your eyes need to recharge too, and this happens while you sleep. So make sure that you get sufficient shut-eye each day to keep your eyes revitalized and healthy.Img source