Who We Are
We're a couple (Jared & Anissa) of U.T. graduates who took our degrees and hit the road in our 1991 Volkswagen Vanagon, lovingly named Vannah Montana. We've been on the road for about a year with a 4 month break to re-up the money supply. We're currently in Cleveland, Ohio headed east.
Vida de Vannah
What's Vida de Vannah? It's a short weekly webseries about our life on the road. We keep the videos short to fit our attention spans (and probably yours too). Tune in each week to catch the next episode! It's a must watch for all those interested in vanlife to see what you're missing and why you should try out the lifestyle for yourselves, soon rather than later.
In This Episode
In this episode we explore Glacier National Park, get taken in by a heard of wild goats, and Apple gets romantically involved with a squirrel.
Vida de Vannah Ep. 10: Goats & Glaciers
Wanna Read about Vanlife? You'll Need to Follow Us.
If you want to learn more about vanlife, follow us! We will be posting about how we make money on the road, bring you roadhacks, and, of course, have lots of photos and videos to share :)
Recommended Past Vanlife Posts:
- Vida de Vannah Episode 9: Croc Feet
- Vida de Vannah Episode 8: If You Give a Mouse a Van
- Vida de Vannah Episode 7: Vansformation
- Vida de Vannah Episode 6: Nike Says Leave & Apple Gets Sick
- Vida de Vannah Episode 5: Paulina Peak & New Friends
- Vida de Vannah Episode 4: Dewaxing Ears & Waxing Bottles
- Vida de Vannah Episode 3: Stories We Can't Tell
- Vida de Vannah Episode 2: No Rose-Tinted Glasses
- Vida de Vannah Episode 1: Lakes & Waterfalls & Bears, Oh My!
- Must-SEA Photos [28 Photos of the Monterey Bay Aquarium]
- The Master Dog Demands a Cupcake [18 Photos]
- Vanlife: 30 Days in 30 Photos
- 3 Weeks In: The Truth About Vanlife
- "Normal" life -> Vanlife: How to Transition (10 Steps)