Who are we?
We are a couple (Jared and Anissa) living life on the road with our dog in a 1991 Volkswagen Vanagon Westy named Vannah Montana. We left from Austin, Texas and are currently in Gillette, WY.
Vida de Vannah
We started a weekly webseries to document our travels and to give people a feel for what vanlife is really like. In this episode we enjoy the 4th of July, make new curtains for Vannah, and fail at fixing our sink pump.
Vida de Vannah Ep. 7: Vansformation
Wanna Read about Vanlife? You'll Need to Follow Us.
If you want to learn more about vanlife, follow us! We will be writing about how we chose our van (and maybe how to choose yours too), how we make money on the road, bring you roadhacks, and, of course, have lots of photos and videos to share :)
Recommended Past Vanlife Posts:
- Vida de Vannah Ep. 6: Nike Says Leave & Apple Gets Sick
- Vida de Vannah Episode 5: Paulina Peak & New Friends
- Vida de Vannah Episode 4: Dewaxing Ears & Waxing Bottles
- Vida de Vannah Episode 3: Stories We Can't Tell
- Vida de Vannah Episode 2: No Rose-Tinted Glasses
- Vida de Vannah Episode 1: Lakes & Waterfalls & Bears, Oh My!
- Must-SEA Photos [28 Photos of the Monterey Bay Aquarium]
- The Master Dog Demands a Cupcake [18 Photos]
- Free-Time Follies [Funny Videos from the Road] Episode 2: When You Get a Queen-Size Memory Foam for Free
- Free-Time Follies [Funny Videos from the Road] Episode 1: A Foolproof Guide to Cooler Cleaning
- Vanlife: 30 Days in 30 Photos
- 3 Weeks In: The Truth About Vanlife
- "Normal" life -> Vanlife: How to Transition (10 Steps)