This is the situation of Bangladeshi society?

3년 전

When the responsible people tell lies, it is understandable that the downfall of the society is on the brink of destruction. If they had the least morals they would not have been lying, liars. Daily news of such and other charges has been published for the corruption of newspapers paper. Maybe it's a piano. If there is such a situation then evil people in the country are not bothered. There is no food that does not mix in adulteration. What are the adulterators but honest people ????


Then there is the fake Hirai. There is no substance that has been started from life-saving medicines, which is not digested by the stomach food. Those people who do these things are honest people ??

Those who leak question papers are honest people. State institutions are losers year after year, but the same business lends profits like Ragb Boal to private organizations. Broadcasting of telecommunication and private bus business, On the contrary, the country's favorite Teletalk is far behind, BRTC buses are the landlords, the railway system of the priesthood. But how many colorful luxury buses smile

This list is known to all, it is not my discovery. Asking to write to everyone, the list will not end.

It is said that the number of honest people in the country is increasing !!!!!!

Authors get paid when people like you upvote their post.
If you enjoyed what you read here, create your account today and start earning FREE STEEM!
Sort Order:  trending

This comment has received a 0.36 % upvote from @speedvoter thanks to: @janowaka.

You got a 14.48% upvote from @proffit courtesy of @muhammadkamal!

This post has received a 2.24 % upvote from @drotto thanks to: @muhammadkamal.

This post has received a 0.07 % upvote from @speedvoter thanks to: @muhammadkamal.

Did you know that there is a livestreaming service built on top of the Steem network called DLive? DLive enables anyone to stream what they enjoy and earn rewards in the form of Steem, just like on Come check out some streams and see how easy it is to join in the conversation!

You received a 7.89% upvote from @dlivepromoter

Want to promote your posts? Send at least 0.010 STEEM or SBD to @dlivepromoter with the post link as the memo and receive an upvote on that post!

Delegate Steem Power to @dlivepromoter for a daily payout!

1 SP, 5 SP, 10 SP, 100 SP, 500 SP, custom amount
We pay 85% of bids back to the delegators each day. The remaining 15% is contributed back towards @dlivecommunity to help create a larger community.


@dlivepromoter is a part of the community project @dlivecommunity. We aim to help streamers navigate their way through @dlive and the overall Steem ecosystem. We are not affiliated with @dlive.

You got a 14.37% upvote from @pushbot courtesy of @muhammadkamal!

@fishbaitbot is luring fishes with a 25.00% upvote thanks to @muhammadkamal!

Delegate to the @fishbaitbot and get 100% of the profits which is better than all upvote bots! Click on one of the following links to delegate 50SP, 100SP, 250SP, 500SP, 1000SP or 5000SP.

This bot, the steembottracker and some other projects were made possible thanks to @yabapmatt. Make sure you vote for him as witness!

You got a 16.67% upvote from @bodzila courtesy of @muhammadkamal! Join our Discord Channel for support & feedback