The most amazing things for men

2년 전

Hello.

Many women are so surprised and amused by their hysterics about the appearance that it becomes a matter of ridicule in male jokes. Of course, the thinking of a man and a woman is very different, which from some side is very good, because it is so much more interesting.

In this article, we will have a little fun, and, perhaps, we will laugh at ourselves. Now I will tell you about the most amazing things for men.

muj.JPG

By the way, if you want to surprise your man pleasantly, you can buy an inexpensive but very beautiful dress in the online clothing store that will give your image even more tenderness and femininity.


Men do not cease to surprise:

  • Very long nails. Men laugh and do not understand our hysterics about a broken nail or peeling. But over time they understand what kind of work we should grow long nails and make a beautiful manicure, and demonstratively laughing, they admire our perseverance and zeal.

  • Eyebrow plucking. Young people consider correction the most terrible procedure, which falls on the female share. Men are surprised by our resilience to this procedure. The thing is that the male receptors react to ache of pain much more sharply and sharply than to large strokes, and women on the contrary.


  • Bottomless bags. Many men really do not understand why we should always carry these "suitcases" with us. Also they are surprised how you can stuff a comb, wallet, phone, mirror, powder, umbrella, netbook, magazine and spare pantyhose into a small purse. Yes, indeed, it is an inborn gift of a woman - in any, even the smallest space, cram all that is necessary and not necessary. And notice that with the increase in the size of the bag, free space in it is not added, we simply impose in it even more "necessary".

  • Open your mouth when we paint your eyes. Just imagine that 78% of men still do not understand this, but the remaining 22% are sure that the open mouth helps to bulge the eye. The theory is interesting, but funny. We do not bulge our eyes, we open them as much as possible, so that the skin is stretched and the eyelid is opened.


steemit.png

Authors get paid when people like you upvote their post.
If you enjoyed what you read here, create your account today and start earning FREE STEEM!
STEEMKR.COM IS SPONSORED BY
ADVERTISEMENT
Sort Order:  trending

Agree :D

nice!

Nice post

great article. i like your theme and i also agree with you. keep it buddy.

Congratulations! This post has been upvoted from the communal account, @minnowsupport, by stefaniya from the Minnow Support Project. It's a witness project run by aggroed, ausbitbank, teamsteem, theprophet0, someguy123, neoxian, followbtcnews, and netuoso. The goal is to help Steemit grow by supporting Minnows. Please find us at the Peace, Abundance, and Liberty Network (PALnet) Discord Channel. It's a completely public and open space to all members of the Steemit community who voluntarily choose to be there.

If you would like to delegate to the Minnow Support Project you can do so by clicking on the following links: 50SP, 100SP, 250SP, 500SP, 1000SP, 5000SP.
Be sure to leave at least 50SP undelegated on your account.