Life is quite a journey. Nothing prepare us for all the tests we must live and most important there is no manual about how to be, but, we always can rely on others experiences in order to get some kind of compass...
The following words may disturb you somehow or may help you in some way. My real point here is to write it to myself as a reminder.
Hello there CryptoNauts, I hope you are great. If you do not feel great or if you are having a bad time in life, take some time alone and reflect a bit. Sometimes we feel lost because of many of our own high expectations. Remember life is not a race, even if the media(tv & radio) makes you believe it is. The most important thing in life is to live and do the best you can to achieve all you really want in life, so take your time in order to move on.
Photo by Mike from Pexels. source
Time lost will never be back
One of the most important things in life is time. Have you ever thought about it? How much time do we have in life? How certain is than someday we will die, most common, in a way we did never expect, and most intriguing, in a way we do not have even a little clue about.
The real life currency is time. You are reading this, so basically you are giving me some of your life time. A time that will never come back. I hope this lines can be enough to somehow, pay you back for your time. This is why it is so important invest our life time in the best way we can.
Photo by Artem Beliaikin belart84 from Pexels. source
Invest you time in other's dreams?
This is a good question. I could answer it in 2 ways:
- If you are really happy investing your time in others, then go for it.
- If you are not fully satisfied while giving your time to others then move on and find a better reason.
It sounds easy to do but it is not. We face a lot of complexity. Beginning for our own beliefs.
Very deep down there, inside of me, I could have a belief that push me to give my time to my family even forgetting about myself.
Sometimes we may be victim of manipulation.
There is people who live to manipulate others and there is people who live for being manipulated.
Anyhow we can always go to the center of the thing, I mean us. Meditation, reflection and auto-observation.
How do i know if I am investing my time in others instead of myself?
Photo by Pixabay from Pexels. source
- First thing you need to find out is if you feel great with yourself while being alone or if you need constantly somebody to do things and by doing this you will feel like a whole.
- Another key point may be observing if you need to show or to do things for others, to feel good and happy with yourself.
- If you are doing the things you like as a priority or you left all that aside.
This may seems like something trivial or from some Self-Help book but is not. In the measure that we forget about ourselves and our priorities we may be hiding a lack of self-steem.
What could I do in order to invest in myself first?
- Start or finish all the projects you always wanted to do.
- Put your health & exercise routines first in your life.
- Take care of your mind and develop a real sense of positivism.
- Use your word and will as a compass in your life instead of using others people advice or guidance.
- Do the things you say you would and always you have postposed.
- Take the responsibility of your life as a whole: this means all you think, you say and all that you do.
Photo by Pixabay from Pexels. source
We often need the advice of a friend or a teacher or a Guru but, how often do we look in a mirror and talk to ourselves? How often do we take care of our thoughts? How often do we stop to see/observe what do we normally think and how this beliefs are taking us somewhere we didn't want to go?
I will never say this is an easy task to do but nothing could be more necessary in life. From the moment we start observe but really look, into our: thoughts, actions and words, we will start become something greater than whatever we think we are. It is an amazing process I cannot explain but we all can live.
It is almost like become an observer of your own life. Sometimes you can even feel like in a movie where the protagonist is you and sometimes you can sit side by side with the director...
Life is about growing. Life is about finding the best ways to empower ourselves no matter what.