I try hard not to be too political in my posts, as a lot of ones beliefs and internal structures are to a large degree subjective.
I have often sat in my bed laughing or shaking my head at the crazy people doing stupid (in my opinion) things like trying to justify Cortez's amazing"Green deal"(even though going green is the way they should be heading) or make land expropriation without compensation a valid economical argument.
Or perhaps that there should be open borders. Or maybe that there is no hypocrisy as a person who is marching for equality and rights of a certain group of people openly try to stop the same rights from another....even through physical measures.
Yes, these people are idiotic in my opinion, and I can often be entertained by watching them go!
But this week I am appalled, angered and disgusted at the leaders of a country that is often setup as a bastion or light to other aspiring 1st world countries.
It has been the leader in the world in economics and progression for so long it seems that it has always been that way....the USA.
There, in a civilized country, where adults in full capacity of mind and faculties, considered and voted for to be leaders of that country, have voted for the killing of babies that have been born, but are unwanted.
I was shocked that they even considered late term abortions (GRRR!), then they spoke of abortions till full term NO MATTER the REASON (ARRRGGGHHHH!!!).....and now it's gone even further.
Should a baby be aborted and live through the abortion, it could be on a table as a perfectly healthy baby, alive, kicking, crying, alone.....the senate voted that that baby should NOT be cared for and allowed to die or be killed.
WHAT. THE. HELL!!!!!!!????????
And I used the word "hell" for a reason, for that is exactly where this comes from. Anyone, and I mean anyone that is OK with this is evil. I'm not even sorry to say this, or worried that people are offended by it.....they need to know that they are evil, and the senators that backed this are clearly showing what sort of people they are, and who they serve.
And don't come with this what about those that are raped story...everyone knows this is the tiniest portion of abortions, and can also be sorted out before they actually get pregnant and after the attack. Most abortions have nothing to do with attacks or the like, it is just easier and less responsibility to kill another than take responsibility for YOUR ACTIONS.
Seeing this happen, there is clearly a pattern that has been carefully crafted by the hater of all, the father of all lies.
It is this.
- There has been a systematic breaking down of family values and goodness
- Morals and values have become more and more subjective
- Slowly but surely, it has taken society to see someone that was burned by a hot cup of coffee suing a purveyor of that coffee for millions, to the point where they have to put warning labels on everything for the stupid and the opportunistic....just in case there is a loophole that can be exploited where a quick buck or notoriety ca be achieved
- Now it has progressed to where you can be sued for following your own beliefs and not supporting others....or offending their own sensibilities and sometimes craziness
- It has gotten to the point where real danger, even murder, is secondary to not offending people. Rather let murders continue than offend people by calling them what they are, or taking steps to stop those people
- To the point where it is now.....that life means so little to people, that they are willing to agree to killing the MOST INNOCENT AND WEAK OF ALL, by killing babies by the 100's of thousands! And people carry signs and cheer for abortion on demand
I just can't fathom the depths to where mankind is going if this is now mainstream and accepted. How does it get to this? How can people ignore the voice inside, the internal conscience screaming out that this is wrong, that this is evil.
How do we live in a world where the criminals, the murderers, the vilest and sickest we have on the planet are protected and marched for, while the innocent and weak are actually fought against!! WHAT. THE. HELL?!?!?
We're going back to the dark ages when this happened before. From baby sacrifices, to abandoning babies in heaps in Egypt or in Greeze where exposure was an accepted method of getting rid of their unwanted children.....they didn't have the medical solutions we have now, so they convinced themselves it was OK because if the Gods wanted the children to live then they would have saved them.
Our society is JUST as bad and backward.
Ralph Northam openly said a baby would be kept comfortable until a mother decided if she wanted to kill it. People vote for this type of monster.
I AM ANGRY!! I AM VERY ANGRY! If this is what a political party is backing...get out of it people. How on earth do you support this?
A baby doesn't suddenly become a real baby when it is suddenly convenient for YOU!! You don't decide when it is real or not based on your comfort or feelings!! At what point does that end??? When they leave the home at 18??!!!
Stop deluding yourselves with this rhetoric....killing is killing! Just because the law allows you to do something does not make it right!!
And worse for the Americans, they actually take your tax dollars to fund this....thus forcing you to pay for something that should be considered as one of the greatest attacks on humanity of all time!!
I recently read an article, whether it is true or not I'm unsure of, where a man won his case to NOT pay taxes due to the fact they use it to pay for abortions. If it is, then perhaps this is one way to fight this?
LINK and another to the same man LINK2
People I am emotional writing this, and wish it would just stop. That people could be moving in this direction is terrible, but I won't apologize for the outburst. I'm not going to be a silent broken heart at the tragedies that happen all around us.
In the words of a wise leader.... "JUST STOP IT"
And much like Mary and Joseph who would lave their home and town in order to protect their Child, this is what were protecting!
Take a look at the worldwide pushing for killing of the innocents:
- The Journal of Medical Ethics, After-birth abortion: why should the baby live, "...fetuses and newborns do not have the same moral status as actual persons... the authors argue that what we call 'after-birth abortion' (killing a newborn) should be permissible in all the cases where abortion is, including cases where the newborn is not disabled." -Alberto Giubilini and Francesca Minerva (Related: And if you can kill kids, why not also have sex with them, as the pro-choice Stephen Kershnar, chairman of the State University of New York, Fredonia philosophy department suggests.)
• The New York Times, Why They Kill Their Newborns, three page article advocating decriminalized infanticide by MIT's Stephen Pinker. ARTL Question: If they used a gun to kill the baby, do you think that more people would realize that it was wrong?
• Philosophy & Public Affairs, Abortion and Infanticide, and online: "It will be seen that this condition is not satisfied by human fetuses and infants, and thus that they do not have a right to life." -University of Colorado professor Michael Tooley
• Discover Magazine, The Evolution of Infanticide, "Infanticide is thus at one extreme in a spectrum of parental care." -Sarah Hrdy. Ideas have consequences and a life of their own.
• The Guardian describes a non-judgmental French infanticide novel as "the darker side of maternal love" and quotes the translator: "It apportions no blame. ...you come out of it sympathising with her... It may not be an evil act; it may be... a misguided act of love."
• Singer & Dawkins, the world's most notorious "bioethicist" and evolutionist, advocate killing handicapped children. The above sources defend the killing of any babies and to that end, Peter Singer is well known for claiming that "the life of a newborn baby is of less value than the life of a pig, a dog, of a chimpanzee." In this brief clip, speaking to Singer, Richard Dawkins, the world's leading promoter of Charles Darwin's theory of evolution, is limiting (currently) his defense of after-birth abortion to handicapped children, in his advocacy of infanticide:
• Church of England backs killing severely disabled babies at birth, reported the Daily Mail in reaction to a paper two years in the making by the Bishop of Southwark, Tom Butler, vice chair of the Church of England's Mission and Public Affairs Council.
• The Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecology, proposes "deliberate intervention" to kill handicapped babies after they are born, reports the BBC. "Withdrawing treatment [i.e., food and water] is already permitted..."
• Drudge Headline:College students increasingly support 'post-birth abortion'.
• UK Telegraph on J. of Med. Ethics: In a largely positive report, Killing babies no different from abortion, experts say, the Daily Telegraph quotes the journal’s editor, Prof Julian Savulescu, director of the Oxford Uehiro Centre for Practical Ethics, in a grotestquely ironic criticism of those enraged at the journal. "This 'debate' has been an example of 'witch ethics' - a group of people know who the witch is and seek to burn her. It is one of the most dangerous human tendencies we have. It leads to lynching and genocide. Rather than argue and engage, there is a drive is to silence and, in the extreme, kill, based on their own moral certainty." Advocacy of child killing, whether in or out of the womb, leads to a kind of moral insanity.
• Huffington Post March 2015: A report on this very American RTL infanticide article refers to this concern as "hype". Sadly, this leftist news and opinion site criticizes our pro-life efforts to oppose such infanticide advocacy, but displays no moral outrage, nor even criticism, of any of those above advocating killing children.
• UK Telegraph April 2015: In "Woman jailed for 'killing her foetus' - this is a sad day for us all", this popular British newspaper uses the term fetus for a South Bend, Indiana child whom the courts determined had been alive after it was born. The Telegraph report shows not the least interest in whether the cause of the baby's death occured before or after birth.
• Denver's Children's Hospital, horrifically, advised the parents of four-year-old Dylan Walborn to euthanize their handicapped son. Authorities would jail someone who starved to death a horse or even a dog, but starving a boy? They call that compassion. Again, would more people realize this was wrong if they had used a bullet?
• New England Journal of Medicine, asks a question with their paper, Euthanasia in Severely Ill Newborns, answering cruely and affirmatively, "life-ending procedures are also acceptable for newborns and infants, despite the fact that these patients cannot express their own will." The NEJM then provides guidelines for when "a decision is made to actively end the life of a newborn."
• Belgium is euthanizing children, as is the Netherlands, using the Groningen protocol to decide which children to kill, and there, that's one in every few hundred born. The Netherlands' government website openly says, "Children are occasionally born with such serious disorders that termination of life is regarded as the best option."
• Virginia's Gov. Ralph Northam (D), in supporting a bill to decriminalize killing an unborn child even through the third trimester, right up to the moment of birth, the "pro-choice" governor then went further, babbling: "The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated [?] if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother."
• College students in the U.S. now are widely supporting after-birth abortion.
• Etc., etc., etc.
[Information credit is HERE,