Let's play a game, shall we? This game has no losers and is made to encourage to look around and explore - like a modern version of a scavenger hunt. A hunt for numbers. This game is a little brother to my Snapfeed Competition and is meant to be quicker and easier to take part in.
Three simple steps to play the game:
- Take a photo of this post's number.
- Make sure your photo follows the rules below.
- Post the photo in the comments.
No upvote, no follow, no resteem required.
What is a game without some rules:
- All valid entries will share 90% of the liquid Steem payout of this post.
- Entries are welcome until the post pays out.
- The photo has to be your own.
- The photo has to be of the specific number on its own (not part of a bigger number e.g. 1 in 124 or 3 in 531).
- The photo has to be of the number in its numeric form.
- The number has to be clearly visible on the photo.
- Do not crop the number out of the bigger photo.
- One entry per person.
- The number cannot be created for the purpose of the game (e.g. handwritten or printed number on a piece of paper or computer screen).
- Page numbers will not be accepted.
- Photos using the subject you have used for the previous entries will not be accepted (e.g. same book, clock, calendar etc.)
- Have fun spotting numbers all around.
Some ideas where to find numbers:
- Door or house numbers
- Traffic signs
- Lifts and floor numbers
- Table numbers
- Seat numbers