Malware Symptoms: ✍️ Whatever type of malware infects the system, here are the common symptoms of malware:
- CPU usage increases.
- Computer speed decreases.
- Computers often experience interference or damage.
- Web browsing speed decreases.
- There is a problem that cannot be explained on the network connection.
- File changed.
- File deleted.
- There are unknown desktop files, programs, or icons.
- An unknown process is running.
- The program shuts down or reconfigures itself.
11. Email is sent without the user's knowledge or consent.