In this video I go over an overtly detailed analysis of the trig identity sin(π-x) = sin(x). I go over the simple proof of it but then illustrate how the graph of sin(x) gets shifted to the left by π and then flipped vertically and ending up coinciding with sin(x). This is an interesting trig identity because it's unlike the usual trig identities which involve constants being subtracted from x, such as sin(x-π) = -sin(x), as opposed to the other way around.
Watch Video On:
- DTube: https://d.tube/#!/v/mes/ba4owxbx87g
- BitChute: https://www.bitchute.com/video/yJ37HYFnibiO/
- YouTube: https://youtu.be/x36tRrVGtX0
Download Video Notes: http://1drv.ms/1LGzwhk
View Video Notes Below!
Reuse of My Videos:
- Feel free to make use of / re-upload / monetize my videos as long as you provide a link to the original video.
Fight Back Against Censorship:
- Bookmark sites/channels/accounts and check periodically
- Remember to always archive website pages in case they get deleted/changed.
Join my private Discord Chat Room: https://mes.fm/chatroom
Check out my Reddit and Voat Math Forums:
Buy "Where Did The Towers Go?" by Dr. Judy Wood: https://mes.fm/judywoodbook
Follow My #FreeEnergy Video Series: https://mes.fm/freeenergy-playlist
Watch my #AntiGravity Video Series: https://steemit.com/antigravity/@mes/series
- See Part 6 for my Self Appointed PhD and #MESDuality Breakthrough Concept!
NOTE #1: If you don't have time to watch this whole video:
- Skip to the end for Summary and Conclusions (If Available)
- Play this video at a faster speed.
-- TOP SECRET LIFE HACK: Your brain gets used to faster speed. (#Try2xSpeed)
-- Try 4X+ Speed by Browser Extensions or Modifying Source Code.
-- Browser Extension Recommendation: https://mes.fm/videospeed-extension
-- See my tutorial to learn more: https://steemit.com/video/@mes/play-videos-at-faster-or-slower-speeds-on-any-website
- Download and Read Notes.
- Read notes on Steemit #GetOnSteem
- Watch the video in parts.
NOTE #2: If video volume is too low at any part of the video:
- Download this Browser Extension Recommendation: https://mes.fm/volume-extension
Trigonometric Identity: sin(π - x) = sin(x)