Greg Hunter interviews Axel Merk, money manager and founder of Merk Investments, about geopolitics, debt, economy, gold, war, and markets.
- (00:24) Where do you see we are in the arc of the economy and your investments?;
- (01:39) Do you see any correction in gold and silver prices soon?;
- (03:47) How do you see the political strife affecting people?;
- (06:40) How do you envision the economic system breaking?;
- (10:18) Do you have a price prediction for gold?;
- (11:35) Should people be buying silver?;
- (12:45) What do you see for markets after the U.S. election?;
- (14:16) What do you mean by the markets are not pricing in a panic?;
- (16:17) How are regulations and taxes changing?;
- (18:22) Do you see state fiscal practices causing a deeper depression?;
- (19:56) What do you think about the possibility of war?;
- (21:32) What happens to gold and silver in a war?;
- (22:15) What would you advise people to do now?;
- And more...
25 minute video by Greg Hunter published 10 October 2020
Link Associated with this Interview
I am not affiliated with the USAWatchDog, other than being a fan and avid follower of Greg's work.
The purpose of this post is to raise awareness of the USAWatchDog, give Greg's work a wider audience, and direct traffic to his YouTube channel.
If you like this video, then you may want to subscribe to the USAWatchDog YouTube channel for more videos and updates.
This content is for informational, educational and research purposes only.
Please get the advice of a competent financial advisor before investing your money in any financial instrument.
It is strongly recommended that you consult with a licensed financial professional before using any information provided here. Any market data or news commentary used here is for illustrative and informational purposes only.
Trading involves a high level of risk. Future results can be dramatically different from the opinions expressed herein. Past performance does not guarantee future performance. Consult an investment professional before investing.
All ideas, trade signals, opinions and/or forecasts are for informational, educational and research purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate. Any investments made in light of these ideas, trade signals , opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk. I am not an investment advisor, information shared here is for informational, educational and research purposes only and not a recommendation to buy or sell anything.