Greg Hunter interviews Danielle DiMartino Booth, former Federal Reserve insider, author of Fed Up: An Insider's Take on Why the Federal Reserve Is Bad for America, and founder of Quillintelligence.com, about inflation, economy, gold, and markets.
- (00:38) What is going on with the U.S. Federal Reserves balance sheet?;
- (01:43) Is the FED going to push the inflation button? What does this mean for the average person?;
- (03:10) Is there going to be more "real world" inflation?;
- (04:24) What is the FED trying to accomplish?;
- (05:25) Is it all about keeping the stock market inflated?;
- (07:10) What should they do?;
- (08:14) Who should the stimulus money go to?;
- (09:29) Do you think the job losses will be permanent?;
- (10:37) Do you expect evictions to increase?;
- (12:02) Why have there been big moves in gold and silver recently?;
- (13:12) What does the increase in the FED balance sheet mean to the average person?;
- (15:20) Is the FED becoming part of the U.S. government?;
- (17:07) Why does the U.S. Treasury seem to rule over the FED?;
- (18:11) Are we headed for a great depression?;
- And more...
20 minute video by Greg Hunter published 25 August 2020
Link Associated with this Interview
I am not affiliated with the USAWatchDog, other than being a fan and avid follower of Greg's work.
The purpose of this post is to raise awareness of the USAWatchDog, give Greg's work a wider audience, and direct traffic to his YouTube channel.
If you like this video, then you may want to subscribe to the USAWatchDog YouTube channel for more videos and updates.
Links to Amazon Products in this Blog Are Provided for Your Shopping Convenience
I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
This content is for informational, educational and research purposes only.
Please get the advice of a competent financial advisor before investing your money in any financial instrument.
It is strongly recommended that you consult with a licensed financial professional before using any information provided here. Any market data or news commentary used here is for illustrative and informational purposes only.
Trading involves a high level of risk. Future results can be dramatically different from the opinions expressed herein. Past performance does not guarantee future performance. Consult an investment professional before investing.
All ideas, trade signals, opinions and/or forecasts are for informational, educational and research purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate. Any investments made in light of these ideas, trade signals , opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk. I am not an investment advisor, information shared here is for informational, educational and research purposes only and not a recommendation to buy or sell anything.