Greg Hunter interviews John Rubino, financial writer and founder of DollarCollapse.com, about debt, economy, gold, and markets.
- (01:12) What problems do you see for U.S. state and local finances?;
- (03:46) Could one U.S. state like Illinois start a daisy-chain of defaults?;
- (09:32) What happens to the U.S. dollar if states and local governments are bailed out?;
- (12:42) What will it look like when the U.S. hits its limit of printing money?;
- (14:27) What happens to state and local pensions?;
- (19:03) Are people beginning to sense what is coming?;
- (21:59) Do you think the year 2021 will be the year of reckoning?;
- (27:59) What happens if everything is bailed out?;
- (30:06) Tell us about your website;
- And more...
31 minute video by Greg Hunter published 27 October 2020
Link Associated with this Interview
I am not affiliated with the USAWatchDog, other than being a fan and avid follower of Greg's work.
The purpose of this post is to raise awareness of the USAWatchDog, give Greg's work a wider audience, and direct traffic to his YouTube channel.
If you like this video, then you may want to subscribe to the USAWatchDog YouTube channel for more videos and updates.
This content is for informational, educational and research purposes only.
Please get the advice of a competent financial advisor before investing your money in any financial instrument.
It is strongly recommended that you consult with a licensed financial professional before using any information provided here. Any market data or news commentary used here is for illustrative and informational purposes only.
Trading involves a high level of risk. Future results can be dramatically different from the opinions expressed herein. Past performance does not guarantee future performance. Consult an investment professional before investing.
All ideas, trade signals, opinions and/or forecasts are for informational, educational and research purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate. Any investments made in light of these ideas, trade signals , opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk. I am not an investment advisor, information shared here is for informational, educational and research purposes only and not a recommendation to buy or sell anything.