Greg Hunter interviews Michael Pento, money manager and economist at Michael Pento, about geopolitics, debt, economy, gold, and markets.
- (01:06) What effect has the geopolitical environment had on the way you manage money?;
- (04:45) How are you hedging your portfolio for the upcoming U.S. elections?;
- (08:05) Explain what you mean by going over the fiscal cliff;
- (13:17) When do you expect something to go wrong?;
- (15:25) Are you still bullish on gold and silver?;
- (19:05) You expect the U.S. Federal Reserve to encourage inflation and keep interest rates suppressed?;
- (23:40) Do you expect the U.S. to default at some point?;
- (28:33) Do you think inflation is a certainty?;
- (30:16) Do you expect gold to continue to do well?;
- (32:27) Why is China stockpiling?;
- (34:31) What would you suggest the little guy should do?;
- (37:45) Should the little guy dollar cost average?;
- (38:38) The biggest collapse coming will be the lack of faith in all fiat currencies;
- (39:11) Tell us about your newsletter;
- (39:41) What are your thoughts about unemployment?;
- (42:32) COVID virus and vaccine;
- And more...
49 minute video by Greg Hunter published 12 September 2020
Link Associated with this Interview
I am not affiliated with the USAWatchDog, other than being a fan and avid follower of Greg's work.
The purpose of this post is to raise awareness of the USAWatchDog, give Greg's work a wider audience, and direct traffic to his YouTube channel.
If you like this video, then you may want to subscribe to the USAWatchDog YouTube channel for more videos and updates.
Links to Amazon Products in this Blog Are Provided for Your Shopping Convenience
I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
This content is for informational, educational and research purposes only.
Please get the advice of a competent financial advisor before investing your money in any financial instrument.
It is strongly recommended that you consult with a licensed financial professional before using any information provided here. Any market data or news commentary used here is for illustrative and informational purposes only.
Trading involves a high level of risk. Future results can be dramatically different from the opinions expressed herein. Past performance does not guarantee future performance. Consult an investment professional before investing.
All ideas, trade signals, opinions and/or forecasts are for informational, educational and research purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate. Any investments made in light of these ideas, trade signals , opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk. I am not an investment advisor, information shared here is for informational, educational and research purposes only and not a recommendation to buy or sell anything.