Once registered with your number, they send you messages (random numbers and letters) every now and then to test their reach or to calibrate services.
At the time of this post, Money SMS doesn't allow any more registrations, at least in my region (NRW, Germany). But this can change in the future. So, McMoney it is, for now.
It's as easy as it sounds:
- Install the app
- Register with your number
- Receive messages that gain you a bit of money (it's mostly in the 0.0Xs/SMS; amount differs from region to region)
- Set availabilty to your needs (24 h recommended)
- Cash out via PayPal (5$ upwards)
The number you register with should be the number of the Smartphone the app is installed on. Had it wrong the first time, but the support helped quickly.
- Very low effort ✔️
- Next to no maintenance after that ✔️
- Cash-out method PayPal (low limit: 5$) ✔️
- Get additional notifications on your phone that add to the static ❌
Little money, but for even less effort. Worth to look into.
Have a good time and as always: Stay safe!
The Passive Income Hub – Because there are better things than labor.
You like what you just read and want to support the research?
Please consider the PayPal link here or in the blog description.
Pictures (in order of appearance):
Posted using Partiko Android