Some types of Malware:
- Spyware It is a type of malware that will track and spy on users.
- Adware Is a type of malware that will display advertisements automatically.
- Bots Malware that will automatically take action
- Ransomware Encryption for suati data that is on the computer
- Scareware Malware that usually scares users, usually appears a message that your computer is at risk of a virus and has to install a special application, but actually only discussing redirects for us to install applications at risk
- Rootkit Help to create an operating system to create a backdoor. Maybe later the operating system can be changed remotely
- Viruses An executable code that is attached to another executable file is often a legitimate program.
8 Trojan horses malware that runs malicious operations disguised as desired operations.
- Worms Malicious code that copies itself by exploiting exploits in a network.
- MitM It allows an attacker to take control of a control device without the user's knowledge. With this level of access, an attacker can intercept and retrieve user information before sending it to the requested destination.
- MitMo A variation on man-in-middle, MitMo is a type of attack used to connect mobile devices.