"Bitcoin trading volumes more than doubled in a week, according to cryptocurrency market research firm Arcane Research"
Read more: cointelegraph.com
More news sources
2019 saw significant bitcoin derivatives action from firms like CME Group and Bakkt. This year, demand for CME’s bitcoin futures remains strong and the firm’s options products may be available this week. Additionally, Bakkt’s physically-...
Read more: news.bitcoin.com
Bitcoin ads were shown during a Premier League match between Tottenham and Liverpool last night in a first of its kind. The ads were seemingly taken out by the trading...
Read more: www.trustnodes.com
TNABC 2020, the North American Bitcoin Conference, is coming back to Miami for the ninth straight year. TNABC dates back to the early days of Bitcoin, and continues to be a premier event that draws thousands of crypto enthusiasts and professionals from al...
Read more: bitsonline.com
The Bitcoin (BTC) price to reclaim its 2019 high this year, according to Fundstrat's analyst Tom Lee
Read more: u.today
Other hot crypto news today
- US and European Regulators Say Crypto a Priority This Year
- Ethereum Classic Successfully Completes ‘Agharta’ Hard Fork
- ‘The Internet Was Illegal’ and Other Early Stories With Zooko Wilcox
- PwC Switzerland Partners Smart Contract Auditing Team ChainSecurity
- Eastern Europe Sees More Fiat Options for Trading Crypto
- Crypto Derivatives Exchange FTX Launched Bitcoin Options Trading
- Bitcoin Price $4K by April? One Big Reason to Not Be Bullish Just Yet
- Dash Surges by Over 16% as Bitcoin Price Hovers At $8,100
- Bitcoin Breakout Hopes, Telegram Trial, Binance Donation: Hodler’s Digest, Jan. 6–12
Follow me @cryptonized for the latest cryptocurrency news...