"China issued $2.8 billion in blockchain-based special financial bonds for small and micro enterprises"
Read more: cointelegraph.com
More news sources
A new freelancer work portal built on the VPLedger blockchain will offer new opportunities for building businesses and finding some of the best contractors in the world at a competitive price. While eDEV might look and feel similar to a conventional freel...
Read more: nulltx.com
The People's Bank of China is said to be preparing to launch pilots for its digital currency in Shenzhen and Suzhou from the end of the year.
Read more: www.coindesk.com
Tis but fire that’s burned by water, and water that’s covered by earth, and earth held by iron, and all in a ring of god. That much of social relations...
Read more: www.trustnodes.com
Other hot crypto news today
- Regulatory Roundup: Bitcoin Futures Fund Approved, India’s RBI-Backed Digital Currency
- Bitcoin Charts First Weekly Golden Cross in 3.5 Years
- Lithuanian Central Bank Announces Blockchain Collector Coin
- IRS Now Requires Tax Filers to Disclose Crypto Activities
- South Korea: Gov’t Seeks to Tax Crypto Transactions as Capital Gains
- Stellar’s Version of Bitcoin’s Lightning Torch Has Been Burning Quietly Since June
- Cryptocurrency Exchange OKEx to Launch Options Trading This Month
- Developer Flags Big-Money Loophole for Stealing All the ETH in MakerDAO
- Japan’s 2nd-Largest Utility Trials Blockchain for Renewable Energy Credits
Follow me @cryptonized for the latest cryptocurrency news...