"At her first press conference as head of the European Central Bank (ECB), Christine Lagarde outlined her plans to lead the ECB “ahead of the curve” in the field of digital currency. “There is clearly a demand out there that we have to re..."
Read more: news.bitcoin.com
More news sources
The president of the European Central Bank, Christine Lagarde, has revealed the institution is looking to accelerate its efforts when it comes to digital currencies, and to get “ahead of the curve” on stablecoins.
Read more: www.cryptoglobe.com
After the President of the ECB Christine Lagarde recognized the demand for stablecoins, market players started commented on her words. Tuur Demeester is among the first!
Read more: u.today
Bitcoin tops the list of the best assets released by Bank of American Merrill Lynch (BAML)
Read more: u.today
Ethereum’s co-founder Vitalik Buterin has stated the Ethereum Foundation (EF) sold 70,000 eth “basically at the top.” Speaking to Eric Weinstein, a podcaster and the managing director of Thiel Capital,...
Read more: www.trustnodes.com
Other hot crypto news today
- Cryptocurrency Is Still the World’s Best Performing Asset Class This Year
- US Health Insurance Giant Piloting Blockchain to Secure Medical Data
- Wall St. to Washington: Bakkt Launches New Products, CEO Joins Senate
- Russia: Darknet Marketplace Plans $149M ICO for Global Expansion
- Iran, Hong Kong, India: Failed Protests Point to Need for Crypto-Anarchy ‘Second Realms’
- Silk Road Darknet Marketplace Founder: BTC Will Reach $100,000 in 2020
- Mainstream Investment Vehicles Tied to Cryptocurrencies Grow Exponentially
- Celcius CEO Says Entire Internet Will Become an Application on the Blockchain
- Uphold and Salt Partner to Bring Liquidity to Millions Using Crypto-Backed Loans
Follow me @cryptonized for the latest cryptocurrency news...