Greg Hunter provides a wrap-up of the news during the past week with his own unique commentary and perspective.
- (00:12) Violence in the U.S.;
- (03:33) Wisconsin Authorities investigate absentee ballots found in ditch;
- (04:45) Investigation urged into Hunter Biden's $3.5 million money wire from Russian billionaire;
- (09:16) Investigation of Clinton Foundation;
- (11:15) Middle East peace deals;
- (14:34) 'Born Alive' Executive Order;
- (17:53) Epstein's flight logs to be released;
- (19:08) Economy;
- (22:01) U.S. workers file 870,000 jobless claims;
- (23:02) New survival rates for COVID from U.S. Center for Disease Control (CDC);
- (24:26) New York plus New Jersey weekly death's per million (chart);
- (26:00) COVID cartoon;
- (26:28) Evil;
- and more..
33 minute video by Greg Hunter published 24 September 2020
I am not affiliated with the USAWatchDog, other than being a fan and avid follower of Greg's work.
The purpose of this post is to raise awareness of the USAWatchDog, give Greg's work a wider audience, and direct traffic to his YouTube channel.
If you like this video, then you may want to subscribe to the USAWatchDog YouTube channel for more videos and updates.
This content is for informational, educational and research purposes only.
Please get the advice of a competent financial advisor before investing your money in any financial instrument.
It is strongly recommended that you consult with a licensed financial professional before using any information provided here. Any market data or news commentary used here is for illustrative and informational purposes only.
Trading involves a high level of risk. Future results can be dramatically different from the opinions expressed herein. Past performance does not guarantee future performance. Consult an investment professional before investing.
All ideas, trade signals, opinions and/or forecasts are for informational, educational and research purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate. Any investments made in light of these ideas, trade signals, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk. I am not an investment advisor, information shared here is for informational, educational and research purposes only and not a recommendation to buy or sell anything.