Greg Hunter provides a wrap-up of the news during the past week with his own unique commentary and perspective.
- (00:11) Cartoon of the social media companies testifying before the U.S. Congress;
- (01:31) Twitter account suspension appeal, 'review' drags out beyond 48 hours;
- (06:55) State of Ohio withdraws ban on Hydroxychloroquine;
- (08:42) Fighting censorship;
- (11:23) Push back against "Operation Inclusion" with "Operation Restoration";
- (16:50) Tweet from U.S. President about mail-in voting;
- (17:50) Violence in U.S. cities: Armed Minneapolis residents now patrolling neighborhoods as leaders fail to take charge;
- (22:22) NOT 'peaceful protesters' in Seattle;
- (23:44) Cancel culture's assault on journalism;
- (27:15) Mark Taylor's comments;
- (28:53) Kneeling in professional sports;
- (30:43) Economy;
- (34:45) Evictions and next stimulus package;
- (36:11) Gold;
- (39:06) programming change and upcoming guest;
- and more..
44 minute video by Greg Hunter published 30 July 2020
I am not affiliated with the USAWatchDog, other than being a fan and avid follower of Greg's work.
The purpose of this post is to raise awareness of the USAWatchDog, give Greg's work a wider audience, and direct traffic to his YouTube channel.
If you like this video, then you may want to subscribe to the USAWatchDog YouTube channel for more videos and updates.
This content is for informational, educational and research purposes only.
Please get the advice of a competent financial advisor before investing your money in any financial instrument.
It is strongly recommended that you consult with a licensed financial professional before using any information provided here. Any market data or news commentary used here is for illustrative and informational purposes only.
Trading involves a high level of risk. Future results can be dramatically different from the opinions expressed herein. Past performance does not guarantee future performance. Consult an investment professional before investing.
All ideas, trade signals, opinions and/or forecasts are for informational, educational and research purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate. Any investments made in light of these ideas, trade signals, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk. I am not an investment advisor, information shared here is for informational, educational and research purposes only and not a recommendation to buy or sell anything.