"Bitcoin's bulls have failed to make a solid move above $9,000, having briefly topped the psychological resistance level earlier on Friday."
Read more: www.coindesk.com
More news sources
The leading crypto has drifted up on the short term charts, when it could have drifted down. This may signal the final push up through the uber-critical level of $9,100 – or it could fake back down into the $8k region, where it is still safe.
Read more: www.cryptoglobe.com
Amid the splendid rally of Bitcoin (BTC) forks, namely Bitcoin SV (BSV), Bitcoin Gold (BTG) and Bitcoin Diamond (BCD), the discussion about a new fork has started.
Read more: u.today
Bitcoin has been moving from the couch to the chair, staring at the window now and then to see if Vegeta is around. There are suggestions he is pretty close,...
Read more: www.trustnodes.com
On January 16, The North American Bitcoin Conference (TNABC) opened its doors at the James L. Knight Center in Miami for its seventh year. The conference was filled with hundreds of crypto enthusiasts, exhibits, and well known speakers from the blockchain...
Read more: news.bitcoin.com
Other hot crypto news today
- Bitcoin Price Already Up 25% in 2020 After Hitting $9,000
- Huobi Joins Blockchain Turkey Platform to Boost Local Ecosystem
- Blockchain Arbitration Firm Proof of Trust Plans London Stock Exchange Listing
- Anchorage, Bison Trails Execs to Helm Libra’s New ‘Technical Steering Committee’
- Swedish Crypto Exchange BTCX Plans IPO in 2020
- Binance CEO Says Compliance Is Key for New Strategic Partnership in Japan
- Canadian Regulator Issues New Guidance for Cryptocurrency Exchanges
- Binance in Talks to Launch Crypto Trading Joint Venture in Japan
- New Hampshire’s Second Bill to Accept Bitcoin as Tax Payment Fails
Follow me @cryptonized for the latest cryptocurrency news...