"The bitcoin price could reach $64,000 by the end of 2019, according to a new analysis of cryptocurrency mining economics. The study, conducted by Wall Street strategy firm Fundstrat Global Advisors, argues that that the ratio between the bitcoin price and..."
Read more: www.ccn.com
More news sources
The “Tokens and Blockchain in Gaming” panel at the Crypto Invest Summit held in Los Angeles exposed the audience to one of the blockchain’s most creative areas–gaming. From April 30th to May 2nd, Los Angeles hosted the Crypto Invest Summit. An eve...
Read more: feedproxy.google.com
The skyrocketing popularity of cryptocurrency over the past year has been heralded by many analysts and pundits as undeniable success of the growing decentralized movement. But the reality is that crossing the chasm from early adopters and speculators to ...
Read more: bitcoinmagazine.com
Fundstrat Global Advisors, the research firm known for its bullish Bitcoin bets, is at it again with the second forecast in a week leading up to one of the world’s biggest cryptocurrency conferences.
Read more: www.bloomberg.com
Bitcoin has jumped back to the $9,300 mark. The currency had recently been tested at $9,800, and was unable to surpass $10,000 mark over the weekend as so many analysts and users were hoping. It fell to $9,500 the following day, $9,300 after that, and ult...
Read more: themerkle.com
Other hot crypto news today
- US: West Virginia Completes First Blockchain-Supported State Elections
- Bitcoin Beats Gold as New Flight Capital
- Japan’s BitFlyer Raids Banking Talent in Bid For Global Crypto Exchange
- Cryptocurrency the ‘Right Next Step in the Space of Currency’: Nasdaq CEO
- Street Artist Nets $1000 From Bitcoin QR Codes in His Murals
- Mining Will Propel Bitcoin Price To $36k In 2019, Says Latest Fundstrat Research
- Bank Of America CTO Calls Bitcoin ‘Troubling’, Reconfirms Credit Card Purchase Ban
- Survey: 30% Of Financial Executives To Commit Resources To Blockchain
- China Will Issue Blockchain ‘Standards’ In 2019, Says Gov’t Official
Follow me @cryptonized for the latest cryptocurrency news...