"While China still bans cryptocurrency trading, cryptography could be key to the country’s national push to be more competitive in the blockchain industry."
Read more: www.coindesk.com
More news sources
As Bitcoin rocketed 30 percent last night, the crypto community is trying to find the causes and the head of VanEck offers his view of the reasons behind the BTC surge
Read more: u.today
The president of payment processing firm Crypto Capital has been arrested on accusations of money laundering. The firm was previously the payment processor for Bitfinex and QuadrigaCX and is being tied to the loss of $850 million.
Read more: www.cryptoglobe.com
Over the years, there have been numerous allegations of wrongdoings by the Bitfinex exchange. None of those claims have ever been proven. In a recent announcement, the company claims it too fell victim to the business practices by Crypto Capital. A somewh...
Read more: nulltx.com
How blockchain technology improves the speed of supply chains in the fashion industry
Read more: cointelegraph.com
Other hot crypto news today
- Bitcoin Price Soars 42% to $10,500 — Biggest Daily Gain Since 2011
- Bitcoin Price Back Over $10K Following 36% Gains on the Day
- China Passes First-Ever ‘Crypto Law’ Going Into Effect January 2020
- Bitcoin Price Hits Five-Week High Above $10,000
- Another AT&T SIM Swapping Hack Targets Trio of Crypto Execs
- Bahamas to Release Fiat Digital Currency to Counter Cash Dependence
- Tax Form to Report Revenues From Cryptocurrency Trading Issued in Poland
- Blockchain Registers for Recording Ownership Rights Around the World
- How Blockchain Can Help Doctors Take Better Care of You
Follow me @cryptonized for the latest cryptocurrency news...