"Max Keiser from Uruguay: "The inherent violence of fiat money must be replaced by the peaceful nature of Bitcoin""
Read more: cointelegraph.com
More news sources
Bitcoin Future 2020’s December 21st Online Conference will Discover Future of Bitcoin by Showcasing Experts, Sceptics and Maximalists
Malta’s Bitcoin Club announce details of their online conference beginning December 21st 2019, to bridge the gap between “Bitcoin Twitter” and the outer world. The conference will see more than 30 speakers including Stephan Livera, Tone Vays, Gia...
Read more: nulltx.com
Luke-Jr, a bitcoin protocol developer and Blockstream contractor, has for the past few years argued that bitcoin not only should refrain from adding data capacity by increasing the blocksize of...
Read more: www.trustnodes.com
With the Istanbul Hard Fork behind us, the eyes of the Ethereum Community are on developing Ethereum 2.0. Everyone can now test the features of the upcoming network.
Read more: u.today
While the Bitcoin price is floating in the $7,100 area, some analysts believe that it has chances of rising, possibly to the $7,800 mark
Read more: u.today
Other hot crypto news today
- Dutch Bank ING Reportedly Working on Crypto Custody Tech
- Croatian Post Now Offers Crypto Exchange Service at 55 Branches
- Regulated Swiss Crypto Bank SEBA Expands Services to 9 New Countries
- Reuters: Dutch Bank ING Working on Digital Asset Custody Technology
- Volcker Might Have Said Yes to a Digital Dollar – If He Knew What It Was
- Binance Adds 167 Fiat Payment Options Through Integration With P2P Exchange Paxful
- Bitcoiners Are Building a Sidechain Version of Ethereum’s MakerDAO
- Bitcoin Exchange BitMEX Faces $300M Investor Lawsuit Over Lost Equity
- Cryptopia’s Liquidator Claws Back $7.2M, But Identifying Crypo Ownership a ‘Mammoth Task’
Follow me @cryptonized for the latest cryptocurrency news...