"The Sacramento Kings plan to auction off Buddy Hield’s jersey from today’s game against the Mavericks using an ethereum-based platform built by ConsenSys."
Read more: www.coindesk.com
More news sources
India’s supreme court spent all day hearing arguments against the crypto banking ban by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) on Wednesday. The counsel for the Internet and Mobile Association of India presented extensive arguments to convince the court th...
Read more: news.bitcoin.com
After the recent XRP rally, the coin is testing the $0.23 spot and a crypto trader predicts that if the bulls can hold here for another week, the price may surge to $0.33
Read more: u.today
Cryptocurrencies did not create a festive mood for investors at the end of the year, but with the beginning of the new year, some of them had the opportunity to sell XRP
Read more: u.today
Craig Wright, the self-proclaimed creator of the flagship cryptocurrency bitcoin, says he received the “bonded courier” with the keys to unlock “Satoshi’s” $9.6 billion bitcoin fortune.
Read more: www.cryptoglobe.com
Other hot crypto news today
- Voyager to Offer Interest on Three Newly Listed Stablecoins
- Maduro Orders State-Run Firm to Sell 4.5M Oil Barrels for Petro
- Bitcoin Eyes $9K After Biggest Single-Day Rise in a Month
- Blockchain Firm BitFury Partners With UN on Forest Project in Kazakhstan
- Bitcoin Price ‘Cools Off’ at 8.7K After Best January Gains Since 2012
- UAE Can Save Over $3B by Deploying Blockchain, New Research Reveals
- Bitstamp Crypto Exchange to Pilot Leverage Trading via Bank Partnership
- Crypto Analytics Firm Elliptic to Tell US Congress Privacy Coins Need Stricter AML Rules
- JPMorgan Spinoff Kadena Launches Public Blockchain, Integrates Wallet to Cosmos Network
Follow me @cryptonized for the latest cryptocurrency news...