Hello Artists and Art Lovers ❤
I am very happy to announce another visual art contest sponsored by @nTOPAZ. The theme of the contest is Art of Love.
The concept of love has always attracted artists and artists usually do what they really like or love. Love does not only mean romantic love, it can also be love from parents, love for your idols or love for a cause or hobby. Love can be expressed in many forms, such as attachment, compassion, admiration, even addiction.
Love and art are a perfect match. We especially encourage you to show what is in your heart through your art.
You can submit visual art created using any tools, such as drawing, painting, digital art, photography, or multimedia. Sharing the story behind your artworks would be more appreciated.
2 weeks from 3 am UTC on 16 May 2019 to 3 am UTC on 30 May 2019.
The contest is sponsored by @nTOPAZ and they will award Topaz tokens to the winners.
- First Place: 1 winner - 3,000 Topaz Tokens.
- Second Place: 2 winners - 2,000 Topaz Tokens each.
- Third Place: 3 winners - 1,000 Topaz Tokens each.
Contest Voting Standards
You will also receive upvotes from nTopaz.
- The voting Criteria: 30% of the total nTOPAZ voting power expendable for the day will support contest entries with upvotes, this is limited to the top 10 according to Daily respect scores.
(However, any abuse, plagiarism and low quality entries will be excluded.)
- New submissions on Steem blockchain (no repost).
- NSFW entries will NOT be accepted.
- Each artist may submit up to 3 entries.
- Must be uploaded through nTopaz contest page at https://www.ntopaz.com/contest/53
- If you rely on any reference material to produce your work, please cite your source.
- Copyright: you are responsible for any claims and arising issue from copyright violations.
Please be respectful and follow the rules of the contest and the posting guidelines when you are submitting your artworks. Spamming will not be tolerated and you are risking being blacklisted by the always active Coordination Team.
Here are some examples of Art of Love:
So don’t wait around. Seize the day and let your creativity loose. I am looking forward to seeing your amazing creations.