Hey everyone! I made a post a few days ago asking my followers for new Steemians for me to follow and it was very popular and I love checking through my new feed! We recently announced OCDB and with this post we want to give authors that aren't on the list yet a chance to join it through this post. Once @ocd restarts its curation on the 29th of October that will be the only way to enter the whitelist from then on forward.
As most of you who've read the announcement post know, this will be a non-profit bid bot that will always remain profitable for trusted authors. What we mean by trusted is authors who have always posted original and quality content but have had a hard time to receive decent rewards and have had a tough time to grow. We hope that @ocdb will help distribute stake wider and strengthen our blockchain over time.
Who you can recommend
Before you decide to recommend someone to add them to the whitelist please check these simple qualifications.
- Not yourself
- Someone who has generally written quality and original blogposts
- Refrain from recommending people who mostly use apps with beneficiaries (such as dtube or vimm) as the votes they buy from @ocdb may not be profitable due to that.
- Someone who in general doesn't receive a lot of rewards (cut off can be approximately $5 in average at these prices)
- Authors of ENGLISH POSTS ONLY
- Check if the author you want to recommend is already in the whitelist!
- ONLY ONE AUTHOR PER COMMENT.
Some more rules
You may vote on other people's recommendations in the comments to vouch for those users, but try not to abuse this as it won't only rely on that.
Vouching with comments is also effective.
Our curators will also go through the recommendations and vouch with votes/comments on the authors they think deserve to be added to the whitelist.