Every quarter, we will take a look at some statistics regarding our uploader usage. This time, I was 7 days late for gathering the data as I have forgotten about it since I made the last report here.
This time it was much easier to collect the data as I have introduced the
/hashes API in late December 2018. I will be releasing the script that I used to obtain the numbers below on Github soon, for those who are running the uploader and wish to make these kinds of reports.
Looks like more people are now using our uploader to upload videos to DTube, as the number of successful uploads has gone up significantly as compared to the previous quarter. Our disk usage has increased significantly as well.
Total success video uploads: 215
Disk usage information:
- Source videos: 41.02GB
- 1080p encoded videos: 130.04MB
- 720p encoded videos: 169.84MB
- 480p encoded videos: 2.02GB
- 240p encoded videos: 742.4MB
- Thumbnails: 136.7MB
- Sprites: 204.73MB
- Images (for Steem article body): 12.8MB
- @d00k13 - 31 uploads
- @tanbay - 30 uploads
- @mvd - 28 uploads
- @jongolson - 24 uploads
- @ecoinstant - 16 uploads
For more information about your disk usage for the uploader, make a GET API call on our uploader as follows:
STEEM_USERNAME is your Steem account handle without