Lots of changes to https://peakmonsters.com/ today
TIERS / FILTERS / COOLDOWN INFO / VALUES OF PACKS / VALUE OF QUESTS
1. ACCOUNT TIER CHANGES
We have planned to changed tier levels for months now and now had the time and focus to make the big change... we've done the following:
- Tiers now based on 1 year rolling
(used to be 90 days)
- Add better text to talk about tier perks
- Added tier number in a couple of locations
- Tier level qualifications have changed
(because of 1 year instead of 90 days)
This is what the profile page looks like now
DETAILS FOR TIER
- You'll immediately see how much bids you are allowed to place
(Same rules apply if you run out of credit the bids will go on hold)
- You'll see how much profit sharing you'll get because of your loyalty
- You'll see next tier level
WHY CHANGE TO ROLLING TIME PERIOD
- When we first started peakmonsters.com no one knew what the market for these cards would be like. We believed there would be more market trading going on like most other markets that use 30 day rolling.
- Then we moved to 90 days when steem went under $1
- Turns out there was mostly just buy and USE or buy and RENT and not much trading.
Therefore we are moving to a ONE YEAR rolling to follow that better understanding of Splinterlands economics
We're rewarding loyalty to https://peakmonsters.com/ in a couple different ways. How many bids you can make above your peakcredit and the profit sharing we do with you for steem/sbd transactions.
Yes we've raised the levels significantly for low tier users but also for the top of the tiers.
FYI: We still send out our profit sharing gift manually and only when you've accumulated at least 1 steem or 1 sbd worth.
A NOTE ABOUT DEC AND VOLUME
DEC purchases on the market and packs is enabled and will be added in the future to impact volume and loyalty rewards. All DEC purchases are done using an account owned by Splinterlands and not your actual account so it's much more difficult to track and do things with DEC and is dependent on Splinterlands API.
2. SHOWING PACK VALUES IN EXPLORER
In our last update we showed and stored the value of the packs you bought from https://peakmonsters.com/packs this continues to be a great perk for those who buy packs on Peakmonsters as it won't be limited to the 30 day API limit from Splinterlands and tracks historical value and present value.
We now show the value of every pack opened in explorer / my explorer
We calculate in two methods LIST / MARKET
- List value: The low bcx value as reported by the Splinterlands API
- Market value: The price of the last purchase
(constrained between bid and list)
3. REWARD CARDS SHOW VALUE IN EXPLORER
Now you can see the value of your quest and seasonal rewards
4. RED NUMBER NOTIFICATION WHEN NEW SET IS ADDED
Many users were missing out on new sets they can be infrequently added and sometimes when a good value one is added they get snatched up quickly so we are now adding a visual notification on the site to let you know that a new one has been added
For now we just notify that there are new sets ... in the future we may help you organize by newest sets or identify which sets those are.
5. MORE INFO IN COOLDOWN ICON
We did a post talking about a big change to Cooldown https://steempeak.com/splinterlands/@peakmonsters/cooldown-change
Now we're upgrading the UI to help with that
- Name of last player will be shown
- Icon will be green if YOU are the last player
That means if it's in cooldown the last player won't be effected.
Let's see it a bit more up close
5B. COOLDOWN GREEN IF NOT IN COOLDOWN FOR SIGNED IN ACCOUNT
6. FILTER FOR ABILITY
Splinterlands is upgrading some of the filter abilities and so are we...
We have added the ability to filter collection or market by ABILITY.
Just write the name of the ability.
7. FILTER FOR ATTACK STYLE
Also you can filter by melee|magic|ranged attack styles.
You can see in this example below i have filtered by magic attack style and sneak together.