67 days, over 2k followers and about 335 photos that have been featured on the page! As we keep growing, and as we see Steemit's userbase keep growing there are more and more awesome photos being posted making it harder and harder to pick which ones to reward. For those photos that we don't feature but still catch our eye, we give a partial vote out to help reward the great artists. We're doing the best we can to feature the best of the best here on #photofeed, and are honored and empowered by your support!
Anywho, enough jibber-jabber. Let's get to those saucy shots!
For those of you that are new, here is a quick reminder of who we are and what we are about. @photofeed is run by @cryptoctopus, @jrue, @aweber, and @yumyumseth.
Here's what you can expect to see on a regular basis from PhotoFeed:
- Up to 5 resteems every day showing off and rewarding the top content posted to #photofeed.
- A daily wrap up post highlighting and rewarding the 3 best photos from the previous day.
- 1 weekly post to congratulate our favorite photo of the week.
Steemauto seems to be functioning properly currently, so go join our curation trail and rack up those rewards!
If you know of any talented photographers that are not posting in #photofeed or are not on Steemit, let them know about this project!
1/2 of the SBD of this post goes to the great photographers featured below, and the other 1/2 currently is going towards increasing rewards in the future!
Here are our favorite photos that we resteemed on March 17th:
This awesome sunrise over a foggy city by @jon24jon24 in the Philippines
This ewenique and baautiful shot by @kieranstone
A great take on a classic steel wool light painting shot by @nkera
If you haven't heard of PhotoFeed (or even if you have), our goal is to promote and reward the best photography on Steemit.
Make sure to follow these photographers for more quality content!
Here's how you can get involved:
- If you’re a photographer, use #photofeed as a tag. We’ll look at every photo posted there.
- Join our curation trail at steemauto.com to help reward amazing photography and earn some nice curation rewards for yourself (steemauto seems to be up and running agin, so come join the fun!).
- Follow us at @PhotoFeed to see the best photo content on Steemit.
If you would like your image removed from this post, leave a comment below (you will not receive any rewards if your image is removed).
As always, please feel free to comment with any feedback or questions regarding the PhotoFeed project. We don't always have time to answer all the comments, but we do read them and appreciate your input!!!